Obtaining a Home Loan is critical for many prospective homeowners in order to cover the costs of purchasing their dream home. However, because Home Loans are large sums of money, they are only approved after a thorough examination to assure timely loan payback with no obligations.
As a result, when applying for a Home Loan, make sure you submit all of the required paperwork. Failure to do so may result in your application being rejected, and your desire of owning a home will remain a pipe dream. A refused Home Loan application might also impact your credit score, making it more difficult to obtain a loan in the future.
This is why knowing which documents are needed for a Home Loan application is critical in ensuring that your loan is approved quickly.
Home Loan Categories
The following are the various types of house loans available:
LOANS WITH ADJUSTABLE/FLOATING RATE:
The interest rate on this form of loan is tied to the lender’s benchmark rate. When the benchmark rate changes, the interest rate changes proportionally as well.
LOAN WITH FIXED RATE:
The interest rate on a fixed rate loan is set at the time the loan is taken out. This rate of interest will apply for the duration of the loan.
These loans have a fixed rate of interest for portion of the loan and an adjustable or floating interest rate for the rest.
What are the HDFC Personal loan required documents?
To obtain a HDFC Personal Home Loan, a person must provide specific evidence documents that are regarded required. A basic list of documents you must give to get your Home Loan approved is listed below:
HDFC Personal loan required documents needs KYC paperwork
- A passport-sized photo
- Identification card (PAN card, passport, Aadhar card, driver’s licence, or voter’s ID card)
- Proof of residency (ration card, electric bill, phone bill, passbook or bank statement with address, employment letter)
- Proof of age (passport, PAN card, birth certificate, bank passbook, driver’s licence, or 10th grade report card)
HDFC Personal loan required documents needs Income documentation
To determine loan eligibility and repayment capabilities, banks and financial institutions thoroughly evaluate the loan individual’s ‘s financial history. This is why banks require authentic paperwork demonstrating a consistent monthly income.
To verify that they generate a steady monthly income, loan applicants must provide the following documents:
- Employee Identity Card
- Last 3 months’ salary slips
- Last 6 months’ account bank statement
- Form 16 (Part A & Part B) and submitted Income Tax Returns (ITR) from the previous two years
- Employee Identity Card (as relevant)
HDFC Personal loan required documents needs Property records
Before approving a Home Loan application, banks and financial institutions evaluate the applicant’s property.
Banks can sell the individual’s property to recoup bad debts in the event of a repayment default.
The following are the property papers that candidates must supply when applying for a Home Loan:
- A certificate of completion
- A registered contract for sale
- Copy of approved building plan
- Payment receipts to the builder
- Registration receipt
- Sanction Letter
- Chain contract from the previous owner
- Occupancy Certificate
- Copy of society maintenance bill
- Society Share Certificate
- Society Registration Certificate
- Possession Letter / Allotment Letter
- Copy of electricity bill
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from society
Conclusion for HDFC Personal loan required documents
Purchasing a home means financial security as well as a variety of sentimental considerations. An HDFC Home Loan could be the ideal partner if you’re seeking for a low-cost mortgage. The HDFC Home Loan interest rate is one of the lowest in the industry, and it can help you realise your dream of buying a home.