As a parent you aim at giving your child the best of the facilities in within your reach. From the very moment your child is born, you know that it is your responsibility to provide your kid with the best life including his/her future. And when it comes to education, you would surely not compromise on anything to help your child learn in the best institute and pursue his/her dreams. Today parenting is not just making your child a responsible individual, rather it includes more than that. The responsibilities of parents have doubled up with growing number of challenges. As a parent, you need to plan for your child’s future need so that you are financially sufficient to back your child’s dreams. And the first step of this planning is mindful investment.
Yes, it is important as an informed parent to plan your child’s future with well-planned savings and investment to create a corpus that will support your child’s future education plans. The major investment to create a financially secured future for your child is to invest in a good child insurance plan. Why? Well there are many perks of it but let’s study some of the major reasons that will compel you to buy a child’s education plan at the earliest.
- Helps to secure future goals – A child insurance plan works as both investment as well as insurance plan. Hence, when you are in a process of buying a child insurance plan it becomes crucial to calculate your current expenses, consider future expenses and save to accumulate corpus to meet the future needs of your child. This may include various events like higher education, wedding, loan or mortgage amount and other expenses. Select the plan that fits in your needs after calculating all the factors related to your child’s future.
- Works as an education cover – Cost of education has increased significantly over a past few years. And if you include education in abroad it hikes even further. The better the quality of institute the higher is the fee. Therefore, you need to select a plan that will suffice the payment of whichever course or university your child aims for.
- Works as a health cover – As apparent, you will always wish your child to be in his/her best of health. But just to be on a safer side, child insurance plan comes with benefit of health cover to shield you against any unseen event or illness causing threat to your child’s health and ensure best treatment. Remember buying a child insurance plan at an early stage will ensure that your child is covered for the best treatment against any ailment.
- Collateral for loans – There are many parents who take loan to provide their child with the best education facilities mainly in case of studies in abroad. For all such parents we suggest a child’s insurance plan is a must, as it is accepted as a collateral for loans by the education loan issuing financial institutes and banks.
- Provides coverage with or without you – Every parent wishes to witness the various stages of their child’s life and support them. But what if you are no more, death is inevitable, and one must accept this fact and be prepared. Being prepare means to make sure your family does not suffer any hardship to meet their financial needs after you and a child insurance plan coverage will ensure smooth education and other future related financial needs even after you.